Frederick, MD Automotive Filter Change
Why Car Filters are Important
Your vehicle’s filter helps to keep your vehicle’s systems running efficiently. They help to remove contaminants from your engine oil, transmission oil, cabin air, and more. When these filters start to get dirty, they can make your vehicle’s systems run inefficiently. This is why these filters should be changed regularly.
Comprehensive Auto Maintenance Services
If you own a vehicle, you need continual auto maintenance in order to keep it working properly. So bring your vehicle to a local Frederick, MD auto maintenance service that can help you with replacing your vehicle’s filters and more! Here at Ken’s Automotive & Transmissions, we’re the one-stop shop for all your vehicle maintenance needs, including filters.
Complete Automotive Filter Replacement Services
Your vehicle has multiple different filters which need regular servicing. In fact, they were created to be replaced! This is because the cost of replacing a filter is minimal compared to the cost of replacing the damage caused by a contaminant. So, be sure to bring in your vehicle during its recommended service schedule and we can help you with:
- Air Filter Replacement: Filters out impurities in the air before it enters your engine which leads to better overall engine performance.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: Filters out impurities in the air before it enters the air you breathe in your car.
- Fuel Filter Replacement: The fuel filter on petroleum gas engines helps keep your fuel free of impurities so your engine can run smoothly.
- Diesel Fuel Filter Replacement: Fuel filters on diesel engines have the added benefit of helping to remove any water from the fuel which can be drained from the bottom of the filter.
- Oil Filter Replacement: The oil filter’s main job is to remove contaminants from your oil in order to ensure the safety and performance of your vehicle.
The Local Frederick Auto Mechanic
Ken’s Automotive & Transmissions is a locally owned and operated Frederick, MD mechanic. No franchises here. This means the money you spend with us goes back into the community and a percentage isn’t sent off to a corporate office. You also get to work with the area’s best mechanics who are ASE-Certified and undergo ongoing training to stay at the front of industry trends.